Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lily

Hello. I’m new here.

Photobucket

Lily came!
Obviously, she is adorable.

Essentials:
April 2, 2008
5:30pm
7lb 4oz
19.5 inches

Photobucket

Everyone is healthy.
Jessie is doing fine.
Lily has been so alert and awake!

Here are some favorite pictures, with excellent commentary.

Photobucket

Gag me with a spoon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I’m thinking of a number between one and ten…

Photobucket

Sharon, I’m just going to lay this on you gently. You have something in your teeth.

Photobucket

(Yawning is the cutest)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bry & the changing table.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me & Lil (I can call her that, you know)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grampy Brooksy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Three generations

Photobucket

Photobucket

My brother is a dad. Omg.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Great Grandma- she wants to go by Gigi (as in, G.G.) which is just perfect, don't you think? She made that up herself.

Photobucket

The thing to note here is G.G.’s golden shoes in the corner. Cute.

Photobucket

In other news, my laptop fell off the bed. Consequently, Season 3 Disc 6 of The OC is stuck in the DVD drive. Tomorrow I’ll hand my trusty sidekick over the Mac surgeons and wait for 7-10 days. I’d say you might not hear from me for a while, but I have a knack for finding internet come hell or high water, or even snow in April.

Just in case. I’ll see you in 7-10. Boo.

4 comments:

+ said...

you are totally ridiculous. i love it. see you tomorrow.

collinsfamily3 said...

your blog is my daily entertainment :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Auntie Brooke. You look like a natural

Anonymous said...

gigi's shoes are totally golden.