Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bryan Buffington Wilson

Bryan Buffington Wilson

That’s right. I said Buffington.

He’s the type of brother to walk into your gymnastics class and do a standing back tuck, when you’ve been practicing for over a year—he was just there with your dad to pick you up.

Photobucket

Today is his birthday. Happy birthday Bryan!


Update: I am teaching two classes in the morning and doing an art activity with the Infant classes in the afternoons at the San Marcos school. Here are my new classes:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Classes on Tuesday afternoon were canceled to clear a soccer field. It was only supposed to be the standard 4, 5 & 6 classes, but the smoke was so bad everyone had to go outside. I got a kick out of the infant classes- they just pulled up their plastic chairs and watched, like it was a soccer game or something:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I did not get a kick out of the tarantula...

Photobucket

Tomorrow election day in Belize, so all schools are closed tomorrow and Friday. That means 2 days off, yahoo!

Miss you!
Love you!
Tell my brother happy birthday if you know him...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! for days off work!
Thanks for the phone call, even though it was too short. But honestly, I'll take 45 seconds of Brooke time, anytime.

I miss you!

*Happy Birthday,Bryan!

Anonymous said...

Know him! I gave birth to him...and our worlds have never been the same! Happy Birthday, Buffy!

Ick! on the spider!
Awwww! on the "Infants"
Ooooh ahhhh! on the sky above the field!

More amazing photos, and tales to tell! I have over 100 pages of this journal of yours printed!!

Praising God for your renewed health!

Anonymous said...

You look like you are having SO MUCH FUN! I love the pictures and imagining your experience there. Well, maybe not week 4, but the rest.

You are amazing! The Lord bless you, and keep you, and strengthen you, and give you rest.